Being arrested and/or being charged with a crime can be scary. Michael P. DeArmitt has devoted the vast majority of his 17+ year career to handling criminal cases. Having served as both a defense attorney and as a deputy prosecuting attorney, he is uniquely positioned to identify legal and factual issues in your case.
Mike has tried numerous cases before juries and is never afraid to take your case to trial. However, Mike also understands that trial may not always be in your best interests, and in such cases Mike can often best represent you by negotiating a plea agreement. If a plea agreement is not possible, he will advise you how to put yourself in the best position possible for sentencing if you are convicted. Put Mike’s experience to work for you!
Michael P. DeArmitt, Attorney at Law handles most State criminal matters, including (but not limited to):
- Major felonies (murder, child molest, rape, etc.)
- Drug Dealing/Possession
- Property crimes (Forgery, Theft, Conversion, etc.)
- Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated (OWI) and other driving offenses
- Infractions/Traffic Tickets
- Probation Revocation Proceedings
- Sentence Modifications
- Post-Conviction Relief Proceedings
- Criminal Record Expungements
- All other state criminal matters